Monday, November 10, 2008

Recycle Your Grill at the Recycling Center in Brooklyn Park

This blog thing is still pretty new to me, so I'm not sure what the best way is to respond to comments. I'll try it here anyway. A question came in on where to recycle an old grill. An old grill can be recycled for free at the Hennepin County Recycling Center, 8100 Jefferson Hwy, Brooklyn Park. This will probably be my response for many recycling questions because we have the best recycling center in the state, right here in Brooklyn Park! For more recycling information go to www.hennepin.us and do a keyword search on "drop off facility". They have a complete list of stuff they take for recycling. Or you can always ask me!

1 comment:

MyEyedeas said...

Hi Dan. I like the blog and look forward to following it. This a great way to give people in the community a place to ask quesitons and get information.
My question is about E-waste. I heard this term for the first time today, but it basically refers to consumer electronics disposal.
Can you write something on your blog about how Brookly Park is dealing with the growing need for responsible disposal of E-waste?
Thanks!