Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free food, trucks and trash

I bet I can get you to say yes...and if you do, then you have to take part in one of these events. Do you like trucks? Do you have some junk to get rid of? Do you like free food? See, I knew you would say yes to at least one of them.

Junk, trash, recyclables...whatever you call it, if you have them, I'll help you get rid of them. On Sept. 19 we have a curbside clean up in Brooklyn Park. If you live both east of Noble Ave N and South of 85th Ave N put out your old couch, carpet, mattress, appliance, or scrap metal and we'll haul it away for free! This curbside clean up is also being done in Crystal and New Hope starting Sept. 19. Don't wait, get a hold of me at 763-493-8007 or e-mail me with questions at dan.ruiz@brooklynpark.org

Maybe Trucks and Free Food got you to say yes and if they did, you can't miss our 1st Annual Brooklyn Park Operations & Maintenance Facility Open House on Saturday, Oct. 3 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 8300 Noble Ave N. There are tours, free food, kids activities and plenty of trucks to see and climb into.

No comments: