Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who Am I?

Hi, I'm Dan the Recycling Man and I'm the recycling guy for the Cities of Brooklyn Park, Brooklyln Center, Crystal and New Hope. I'm starting a blog because a few people put me up to it. I am just learning how this blog thing works, but I hope to use it as a way to get information out about recycling. Part of my job also includes working in Public Works for the City of Brooklyn Park.

Thanks to all the Brooklyn Park residents who participated in the 2008 Spruce Up The Park Curbside Cleanup. We collected more than 40 garbage trucks full of stuff. We could have filled 10 more but scavengers turned your trash into their treasure.

3 comments:

Dan The Recycling Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dan, I'll look forward to reading this. You are good at your job. Let me guess, one of the "put me up to it" people couldn't be our mutual Communications friend could it?

Anonymous said...

Dan YOU ROCK. I have an old grill, can I recycle it?